- Laundry Set includes our favorite scents and plant-derived laundry products
- Each set includes Laundry Detergent, Fabric Softener and Dryer Sheets
- Cruelty-free formula is not tested on animals
- Garden-fresh Lavender is an original and clean floral scent
Lavender Laundry Set
- Maximum Purchase:
- 20 units
- Product Type:
- Laundry Set
- Gift Occasion:
- Gift Occasion:
- College Care Package
- altproduct-Lemon Verbena:
- Delightfully original, clean floral
- altproduct-Rain Water:
CAUTION: Eye irritant. Avoid eye contact. Keep out of reach of children and pets. If product gets in eyes, flush with water for 15 minutes. If swallowed, drink a glassful of water. Consult physician if irritation persists.
CAUTION: Avoid eye contact. Keep out of reach of children and pets. If product gets in eyes, rinse with water.
CAUTION: Avoid eye contact. Keep out of reach of children and pets. If product gets in eyes, rinse with water. Not for use on children’s sleepwear or other garments labeled as flame resistant, as it may reduce flame resistance.
- Laundry Detergent:
- Begin your laundry day by sorting clothes and linens.
- Check for stains and items left in pockets (candy wrappers, lunch tickets, coins, etc.).
- Next, select the right water temperature. Use HOT water for whites, colorfast pastels and light prints. Use WARM water for permanent press clothes and jeans. COLD water works best for bright colors and fabrics that tend to fade.
- Add Laundry Detergent: 1/2 capful for an ordinary load, 3/4 capful for an extra-large or particularly filthy load of clothing. Don't worry, it's easy!
- To remove stains:
- Dab detergent directly on the stain when it’s still fresh and new.
- Let set for 3-10 minutes; wash as directed. For really stubborn stains, re-apply the liquid before the garment is dry, then wash again.
- Be sure to test for colorfastness on an inside seam.
- Fabric Softener:
- Simply use ½ capful in the rinse cycle to add a nice fragrance to your clothes, make them fluffy and soft, reduce unsightly static cling and best of all, make your ironing easier. So nice.
- Dryer Sheets:
- Open this box.
- Pull out a single dryer sheet.
- Tear apart at perforation to reduce risk of blocking dryer vents
- Toss into the dryer with your wet clothes.
- Turn the dryer on.
- Sit down. Relax.
- Tumble clothes until dry. It couldn’t get any easier.
Lavender Laundry Detergent: Water; Laureth-7; Lauryl Glucoside; Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfolaurate; Fatty Acid, C8 – C18 and C18 unsatd.; [Fragrance:; (Coumarin, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool); Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil ; Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil ; linalool; geraniol; geranyl acetate; coumarin; phenethyl alcohol; p-methoxybenzyl acetate; hexyl salicylate; camphor; pinene; limonene; lavandula hybrida oil; dipropylene glycol; linalyl acetate; limonene; pinus palustris oil; eucalyptol]; Sodium Citrate; Subtilisins (Protease) Enzyme Blend; Amylase Enzyme Blend; Mannanase Enzyme Blend; Lipase Enzyme Blend; Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate; Glycerin; Calcium Chloride; Sodium Chloride; Sodium Sulfate; Potassium Hydroxide; Methylisothiazolinone; Benzisothiazolinone
Lavender Fabric Softener: Water; Dihydrogenated Palmoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate ; Alcohol, Den; [Fragrance:; (Coumarin, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool); Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil; Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil; linalool; geraniol; geranyl acetate; coumarin; phenethyl alcohol; p-methoxybenzyl acetate; hexyl salicylate; camphor; pinene; limonene; lavandula hybrida oil; dipropylene glycol; linalyl acetate; limonene; pinus palustris oil; Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil]; Polysorbate 20; Calcium Chloride; Citric Acid; Methylisothiazolinone; Benzisothiazolinone
Lavender Dryer Sheets: [Fragrance: 3,7-dimethylocta-1,3,6-triene; linalool; linalyl acetate; geraniol; geranyl acetate; coumarin; octan-2-one; eucalyptol; phenethyl alcohol; hexyl salicylate; benzyl benzoate; (1s-endo)-1,7,7-trimethylbicyclo(2.2.1)heptan-2-ol; camphor; pinene; ethyl 2-methylbutyrate; lavandula hybrida oil; terpenes and terpenoids,sweet orange-oil; isopropyl myristate; pinus palustris oil; limonene; citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil]/p>
Contains Fragrance Allergens