- Convenient, premeasured laundry pods load easily into the washing machine for a quick and powerful clean
- Contains plant-derived cleaning ingredients with dirt- and stain-fighting enzymes to remove tough stains
- Cruelty-free formula is not tested on animals
- Garden-fresh Honeysuckle is a tempting sweet scent—a charming mix of flowers and fruits
Honeysuckle Laundry Pacs
- Maximum Purchase:
- 20 units
- (1 lb 12 oz, 810 g)
- Case UPC:
- Material Code:
- altproduct-Lemon Verbena:
- Product Type:
- Laundry Pac
- Temptingly sweet, a charming mix of flowers and fruits
- Product Feature:
- Biodegradeable Formula
Expect Shipment Delays
Our shipping partner is currently experiencing delays for all shipments. We thank you for your patience!LEARN MORE
Do not put pacs in dispenser drawer; toss pac in with your clothes. Add one pac for regular load. For large or heavily soiled loads add a second pac.
Do not puncture pacs. If pacs stick together, do not try to separate them. Do not let children handle pacs, even if supervised. Do not expose pacs to moisture. Do not handle pacs with wet or moist hands. Never leave any pac outside of bag. Always reseal bag after use and store it where children cannot reach or climb to it. Keep bag out of sight and in a secure place.
DANGER: Pac contents are harmful if put in mouth, swallowed, in eyes, or on skin. CAUSES EYE BURNS AND SKIN IRRITATION. Avoid contact with eyes, skin and clothing. Use suitable eye protection. Do NOT ingest. Contains sodium carbonate, surfactant and sodium percarbonate peroxyhydrate.
FIRST AID: If swallowed: Call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately. Give a glass of water. Do NOT induce vomiting. If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15–20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes; then continue rinsing. Seek medical advice. After contact with skin, wash immediately with plenty of water. Get medical attention immediately if irritation persists.
KEEP PACS OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS.~
- Sort clothing and linens.
- Use cold water for brights and darks. Warm water for wrinkle resistant fabrics. Hot water for whites and colorfast pastels. Dissolves in all water temperatures.
- Toss pac in with your clothes. Add one pac for a small to medium load, two for large and three for extra large loads.
- Always have dry hands when adding the pac to your machine
- Be sure to close the package after each use
- Do not put pacs in dispenser drawer