Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Laundry Set contains everything you need to tackle the laundry pile. Our concentrated Laundry Detergent is safe and gentle on clothes yet really packs a punch when it comes to removing dirt. Fabric Softener in your rinse cycle makes your clothes smell fresh, feel fluffy and soft, makes ironing easier and provides a way for reducing static cling. The compostable Dryer Sheets reduce static, soften clothes and add a bit of garden freshness. All products are HE compatible. Each set includes Laundry Detergent, Dryer Sheets and Fabric Softener in one of our singular scents. No substitutions.
CAUTION: Eye irritant. Avoid eye contact. Keep out of reach of children and pets. If product gets in eyes, flush with water for 15 minutes. If swallowed, drink a glassful of water. Consult physician if irritation persists.
CAUTION: Avoid eye contact. Keep out of reach of children and pets. If product gets in eyes, rinse with water.
CAUTION: Avoid eye contact. Keep out of reach of children and pets. If product gets in eyes, rinse with water. Not for use on children’s sleepwear or other garments labeled as flame resistant, as it may reduce flame resistance.
- Begin your laundry day by sorting clothes and linens.
- Check for stains and items left in pockets (candy wrappers, lunch tickets, coins, etc.).
- Next, select the right water temperature. Use HOT water for whites, colorfast pastels and light prints. Use WARM water for permanent press clothes and jeans. COLD water works best for bright colors and fabrics that tend to fade.
- Add Laundry Detergent: 1/2 capful for an ordinary load, 3/4 capful for an extra-large or particularly filthy load of clothing. Don't worry, it's easy!
To remove stains:
- Dab detergent directly on the stain when it’s still fresh and new.
- Let set for 3-10 minutes; wash as directed. For really stubborn stains, re-apply the liquid before the garment is dry, then wash again.
- Be sure to test for colorfastness on an inside seam.
- Simply use ½ capful in the rinse cycle to add a nice fragrance to your clothes, make them fluffy and soft, reduce unsightly static cling and best of all, make your ironing easier. So nice.
- Open this box.
- Pull out a single dryer sheet.
- Tear apart at perforation to reduce risk of blocking dryer vents
- Toss into the dryer with your wet clothes.
- Turn the dryer on.
- Sit down. Relax.
- Tumble clothes until dry. It couldn’t get any easier.
Geranium Laundry Detergent: Water; Laureth-7; Lauryl Glucoside; Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfolaurate; Fatty Acid, C8 – C18 and C18 unsatd.; [Fragrance:; (Citronellol, Geraniol, Eugenol, Linalool); Geranium Maculatum (Geranium) Oil; Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Flower Oil; Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Oil; linalool; gamma-undecalactone; geraniol; isobutyl methyl tetrahydropyranol; citronellol; citronellyl formate; benzyl acetate; phenethyl phenylacetate; phenethyl alcohol; (z)-3-hexenyl salicylate; amyl salicylate; menthone; methyldihydrojasmonate; eugenol; dipropylene glycol; nerol; chouji yu]; Sodium Citrate; Subtilisins (Protease) Enzyme Blend; Amylase Enzyme Blend; Mannanase Enzyme Blend; Lipase Enzyme Blend; Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate; Glycerin; Calcium Chloride; Sodium Chloride; Sodium Sulfate; Potassium Hydroxide; Methylisothiazolinone; Benzisothiazolinone
Geranium Fabric Softener: Water; Dihydrogenated Palmoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate ; Alcohol, Den; [Fragrance:; (Citronellol, Geraniol, Eugenol, Linalool); Geranium Maculatum (Geranium) Oil; Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Flower Oil; Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Oil; linalool; 3,7-dimethyloct-1-en-3-ol; gamma-undecalactone; geraniol; nerol; citronellol; citronellyl formate; benzyl acetate; phenethyl phenylacetate; phenethyl alcohol; phenylisohexanol; (z)-3-hexenyl salicylate; amyl salicylate; menthone; methyldihydrojasmonate; eugenol; dipropylene glycol; chouji yu]; Polysorbate 20; Calcium Chloride; Citric Acid; Methylisothiazolinone; Benzisothiazolinone
Geranium Dryer Sheets: [Fragrance: linalool; undecylenal; dihydrocitronellol; gamma-undecalactone; geraniol; nerol; hexyl crotonate; isobutenyl methyltetrahydropyran; isobutyl methyl tetrahydropyranol; ionone; 3-hexenol; hexenyl acetate; citronellol; citronellyl acetate; citronellyl formate; ethyl acetate; phenethyl acetate; benzyl acetate; phenethyl phenylacetate; phenethyl alcohol; .alpha.,.alpha.-dimethylphenethyl acetate; 3-(p-methoxyphenyl)-2-methylpropionaldehyde; (z)-3-hexenyl salicylate; amyl salicylate; pinene; dimethyl phenethyl butyrate; menthone; hexamethylindanopyran; methyldihydrojasmonate; phenethyl formate; amyris balsamifera bark oil; chouji yu; eucalyptus globulus leaf oil; eugenol; 2-phenoxyethyl isobutyrate; dipropylene glycol; isopropyl myristate; pinus palustris oil; menthone; limonene]
Contains Fragrance Allergens
View Ingredients Glossary
CA INGREDIENT DISCLOSURE REQUIREMENTS