- Laundry Set includes our favorite scents and plant-derived laundry products
- Each set includes Laundry Detergent, Fabric Softener and Dryer Sheets
- Mrs. Meyer's products are made with cruelty-free formulas and are Leaping Bunny certified
- The beauty of Birchwood runs deep. The silver bark wraps wood of fine grain and a clear scent of the forest. A fresh & fancy gift for you.
Birchwood Laundry Set
- Maximum Purchase:
- 20 units
- Product Type:
- Laundry Set
- Gift Occasion:
- Gift Occasion:
- College Care Package
- Cool and crisp, uplifting and grounding
- altproduct-Rain Water:
- Gift Occasion:
- New Parents
- Limited Editions:
- Website Exclusives
Our scents make for a delightful gift for any and everyone.Shop Now
CAUTION: Eye irritant. Avoid eye contact. Keep out of reach of children and pets. If product gets in eyes, flush with water for 15 minutes. If swallowed, drink a glassful of water. Consult physician if irritation persists.
CAUTION: Avoid eye contact. Keep out of reach of children and pets. If product gets in eyes, rinse with water.
CAUTION: Avoid eye contact. Keep out of reach of children and pets. If product gets in eyes, rinse with water. Not for use on children’s sleepwear or other garments labeled as flame resistant, as it may reduce flame resistance.
- Laundry Detergent:
- Begin your laundry day by sorting clothes and linens.
- Check for stains and items left in pockets (candy wrappers, lunch tickets, coins, etc.).
- Next, select the right water temperature. Use HOT water for whites, colorfast pastels and light prints. Use WARM water for permanent press clothes and jeans. COLD water works best for bright colors and fabrics that tend to fade.
- Add Laundry Detergent: 1/2 capful for an ordinary load, 3/4 capful for an extra-large or particularly filthy load of clothing. Don't worry, it's easy!
- To remove stains:
- Dab detergent directly on the stain when it’s still fresh and new.
- Let set for 3-10 minutes; wash as directed. For really stubborn stains, re-apply the liquid before the garment is dry, then wash again.
- Be sure to test for colorfastness on an inside seam.
- Fabric Softener:
- Simply use ½ capful in the rinse cycle to add a nice fragrance to your clothes, make them fluffy and soft, reduce unsightly static cling and best of all, make your ironing easier. So nice.
- Dryer Sheets:
- Open this box.
- Pull out a single dryer sheet.
- Tear apart at perforation to reduce risk of blocking dryer vents
- Toss into the dryer with your wet clothes.
- Turn the dryer on.
- Sit down. Relax.
- Tumble clothes until dry. It couldn’t get any easier.
Birchwood Laundry Detergent: Water; Laureth-7; Lauryl Glucoside; Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfolaurate; Fatty Acid, C8 – C18 and C18 unsatd.; Fragrance; Citronellol; Limonene; Linalool; Sodium Citrate; Subtilisin (Protease) Enzyme Blend; Amylase Enzyme Blend; Mannanase Enzyme Blend; Lipase Enzyme Blend; Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate; Glycerin; Lavandula Hybrida (Lavandin) Oil; Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil; Calcium Chloride; Sodium Choride; Sodium Sulfate; Potassium Hydroxide; Methylisothiazolinone; Benzisothiazolinone
Birchwood Fabric Softener: Water; Dihydrogentated Palmoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate; Alcohol Denat.; Fragrance; Citronellol; Limonene; Linalool; Lavandula Hybrida (Lavandin) Oil; Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil; Polysorbate 20; Calcium Chloride; Citric Acid; Methylisothiazolinone; Benzisothiazolinone
Birchwood Dryer Sheets: Dihydrogenated Palmoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate; C16-18 and C18 Unsaturated Glycerides; C16-18 Fatty Acids; Cellulose; Fragrance; Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone; Benzyl Benzoate; Benzyl Salicylate; Citronellol; Coumarin; Geraniol; Limonene; Linalool; Lavandula Hybrida (Lavandin) Oil; Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil
Contains Fragrance Allergens