- 1 bunch flat leaf parsley
- 1 head bib lettuce
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 grilled chicken breasts, sliced
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- Large bowl
- Large spoon or salad tongs
- Give your parsley a good washing, remove its leaves and place it in a large bowl.
- Add in lettuce, onion, chicken, feta and pomegranate seeds.
- Add in oilve oil, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Toss well and serve. Make sure to show off your salad making skills with #MakeAndTell.
Tips for Inspiration
Not the biggest chicken fan? Swap it for steak or salmon instead.