HOW TO MAKE ALL PURPOSE CLEANING SOLUTION
¼ Multi-Surface Concentrate + 1 Gallon Warm Water = 1 Bucket All Purpose Cleaning Solution
- ALUMINUM Wash with Multi-Surface Concentrate and a rag.
- IRON & STEEL Check for rust, and if you see any, gently buff it with steel wool. Store indoors or covered, since these materials tend to rust when exposed to the elements.
- PLASTIC Wash with Multi-Surface Concentrate and a soft-bristle brush. Wipe with car wax to prevent stains.
- GARDEN TOOLS Use a stiff brush to clean off any soil. Soak the metal ends of the tools in a bucket filled with All Purpose Cleaning Solution for 10 minutes. Wipe with a dry rag and store. Now is also a good time to lubricate screws and bolts and to sharpen any blades.
- GRILL Gently scrub the outside of the grill with a soft-bristle brush and with All Purpose Cleaning Solution. Rub a crumpled-up piece of aluminum foil against any stubborn build-up. Then rinse with warm water and dry with a clean cloth. If you store your grill outdoors, be sure to cover it while not in use. For cleaning inside of a grill, see our guide here.