- 1 small can of tomato sauce
- 1-2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- pinch of chili
- salt and pepper
- 1 large organic chicken, cut into 4 pieces
- Place tomato sauce, sugar and chili in a small saucepan and let it simmer until it starts to get really thick, about 20 minutes. (I would start with 1 tablespoon sugar and let it simmer for a while and then add more if needed).
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Rub all the chicken parts with salt and pepper and brush the sauce on.
- Place on a medium grill or roast in the oven at 375F for about 40 minutes, brushing with more sauce after 20 minutes.
- Serve with a smile and more sauce on the side!