Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS GOVERN ALL USE OF THE MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY WEBSITE, INCLUDING THE PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS THROUGH THE MRSMEYERS.COM AND POSTING COMMENTS AND REVIEWS ON THE MRSMEYERS.COM. BY USING MRSMEYERS.COM, YOU AGREE THAT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS TOGETHER WITH THE PRICE AND PURCHASE INFORMATION PROVIDED AT THE TIME OF PRODUCT PURCHASE REPRESENT THE ENTIRE AGREEMENT CONCERNING THE USE OF THE MRSMEYERS.COM AND THE PURCHASE OF MRS. MEYER'S PRODUCTS, AND THAT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SUPERSEDE ANY PRIOR PROPOSAL, REPRESENTATION, OR UNDERSTANDING WITH RESPECT TO MRS. MEYER'S PRODUCTS. NO OTHER COMMUNICATION WILL BE CONSTRUED AS, OR CONSTITUTE, A WAIVER OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE, OR ACCEPTANCE OF ANY ADDITIONAL TERMS, CONDITIONS OR SPECIFICATIONS, AND MRS. MEYER'S HEREBY OBJECTS TO ANY SUCH ADDITIONAL OR CONTRARY TERMS, CONDITIONS OR SPECIFICATIONS.
1. CUSTOMERS. All Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day (?Mrs. Meyer's?) customers must be at least 18 years old and legally able to agree to these Terms and Conditions, and must provide and update accurate registration information.
2. ACCESS. You will choose a username (email address) and password to use in establishing and accessing a Mrs. Meyer's customer account. Your account will allow you to purchase products from Mrs. Meyer's and to post comments and reviews on MRSMEYERS.COM. You must not share your username and password with any other party. You assume responsibility for any unauthorized use of your username or password, and you must promptly inform Mrs. Meyer's of any actual or suspected unauthorized use.
3. SECURITY. You agree not to interfere, disrupt, or attempt to interfere or disrupt the operation of the MRSMEYERS.com or of the networks connected to MRSMEYERS.com, and to abide by all security policies adopted by Mrs. Meyer's. You acknowledge and agree that, for security purposes, Mrs. Meyer's may monitor your account and your access to and use of MRSMEYERS.com. Mrs. Meyer's may at any time terminate or suspend your access to MRSMEYERS.com as Mrs. Meyer's considers appropriate or necessary in its sole discretion for security reasons, as a result of non-payment, any alleged or suspected breach of these Terms and Conditions, or to protect intellectual property. Mrs. Meyer's may also impose limits on certain features and functions of MRSMEYERS.com, or restrict your access to MRSMEYERS.com without notice or liability.
4. CUSTOMER CONTENT. You may post comments and reviews on MRSMEYERS.com (?Customer Content?), subject to the rules established by Mrs. Meyer's, as those rules might change from time to time. You must not post any Customer Content that is offensive, profane, indecent, obscene, threatening, abusive, libelous or illegal. Your Customer Content must not violate, plagiarize or infringe the rights of others, and you will indemnify Mrs. Meyer's and hold Mrs. Meyer's harmless from all losses, claims, damages and expenses arising from your Customer Content.
You grant Mrs. Meyer's a perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free license, with the right to grant sublicenses, to (i) modify and create derivative works based upon your Customer Content, and (ii) reproduce, display and distribute your Customer Content, modified versions of your Customer Content and derivative works based upon your Customer Content. Mrs. Meyer's may, but is not obligated to review Customer Content prior to, or at any time after the Customer Content is first displayed by Mrs. Meyer's. Mrs. Meyer's may refuse to display, and may at any time cease the display of any Customer Content. No display of any Customer Content is a waiver of Mrs. Meyer's' right to cease the display of that Customer Content. Mrs. Meyer's right to review, refuse and cease the display of Customer Content is not an assumption by Mrs. Meyer's of any responsibility for Customer Content.
5. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES. Mrs. Meyer's might provide links to websites operated by others. If you use those websites, you will leave MRSMEYERS.com. If you decide to visit any linked website, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses or other destructive elements. Mrs. Meyer's makes no warranty or representation regarding any linked website, the information appearing on those websites or any of the products or services described on those websites. Mrs. Meyer's does not endorse, the information appearing on those websites or any of the products or services described on those websites.
6. REVIEWS AND COMMENTS. MRSMEYERS.com includes information provided by other Mrs. Meyer's customers, such as comments and product reviews. Mrs. Meyer's is not in any way responsible for such information and does not warrant its accuracy. Your use of that information is at your own risk.
7. TRANSACTIONAL DATA. ?Transactional Data? means all information collected by Mrs. Meyer's, or to which Mrs. Meyer's has access, that relates to the products you purchase and your use of MRSMEYERS.com. You grant Mrs. Meyer's a perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free license, with the right to grant sublicenses, to (i) use Transactional Data in any manner for Mrs. Meyer's internal business purposes, including the provision of products and services to Mrs. Meyer's customers and other third parties, (ii) prepare and distribute reports and analyses of Transactional Data, provided that such reports and analyses do not disclose your identity, and (iii) distribute and disclose Transactional Data that is de-identified and aggregated with other data, and grant third parties rights use and analyze such data for their internal business purposes.
8. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. You acknowledge and agree that all information and content that you access or that is made available to you through MRSMEYERS.com, including, but not limited to, information, text, graphics, trademarks, logotypes, data and data compilations, is the property of Mrs. Meyer's, its customers or its suppliers. United States and international trademark, copyright and other intellectual property right laws protect that information and content.
9. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. ALL MRS. MEYER'S PRODUCTS AND SERVICES THAT ARE PROVIDED THROUGH MRSMEYERS.COM ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ?AS IS? AND ?AS AVAILABLE.? MRS. MEYER'S MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO SUCH PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, WHICH MRS. MEYER'S HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW FOR THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THESE EXCLUSIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
MRS. MEYER'S DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT YOUR ACCESS TO MRSMEYERS.COM WILL BE UNINTERUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT INFORMATION OR OTHER CONTENT OBTAINED THROUGH MRSMEYERS.COM WILL BE USEFUL OR THAT IT WILL SATISFY YOUR REQUIREMENTS. MRS. MEYER'S WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DELAY, DOWN TIME, OR OTHER FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE.
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMERS OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES. THESE DISCLAIMERS MIGHT NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND THESE WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS WILL NOT APPLY TO YOU TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY ANY FEDERAL, STATE OR LOCAL.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. MRS. MEYER'S WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING OUT OF, OR RELATING TO, MRSMEYERS.COM OR MRS. MEYER'S PRODUCTS OR ANY OTHER PERFORMANCE UNDER, OR PURSUANT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS (INCLUDING LIABILITY FOR NEGLIGENCE) EXCEPT FOR THE GROSS NEGLIGENCE OR WILLFUL MISCONDUCT OF MRS. MEYER'S.
IN NO EVENT WILL MRS. MEYER'S LIABILITY OF ANY KIND (A) INCLUDE ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES, EVEN IF MRS. MEYER'S SHALL HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH POTENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE, OR (B) EXCEED $100.
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION HEREIN MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
11. ASSIGNMENT. Mrs. Meyer's may assign its rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions without your consent. You may not assign any of your rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions without the prior written consent of Mrs. Meyer's.
12. GOVERNING LAW. These Terms and Conditions will be interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Minnesota. Any action arising out of, or relating to, this Agreement may be brought in courts situated in Minnesota, and you consent to the jurisdiction of such courts.
13. GENERAL. If any of these Terms and Conditions conflict with any applicable statute or rule of law, the affected Terms and Conditions will be deemed inoperative. If any part of these Terms and Conditions is held illegal, void or ineffective, the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. No failure by either party to take any action or assert any right under these Terms and Conditions will be deemed to be a waiver of that right in the event of the continuation or repetition of the circumstances giving rise to that right